As UCR begins the fall quarter and expanded in-person operations, guiding principles to make decisions about a broad range of topics, including events and gatherings on campus has been established. For more information about events and gatherings on campus, please visit the UCR Campus Return website.
Healthy Holiday Challenge
November 22, 2021 – January 2, 2022
This year the Healthy Holiday Challenge will not only encourage faculty and staff to incorporate healthy eating and increased physical activity but really aim at providing mental health resources, tools and challenges to bring you a fresh wave of motivation and strength to keep your life moving forward when you return.
During this six-week challenge, participants will weekly holiday health tips and have the opportunity to participate in the optional weigh in/weigh out component by maintaining your weight or gain no more than 3 pounds to earn a chance to win grand prizes!
- Weekly emails with tools and resources to create and sustain healthy habits through the holidays
- Optional weigh in and weigh out challenge for participants to be entered into the grand prize raffle
- The first 150 participants will be gifted an incentive prize from HealthNet.
- Register and have the option to self-report your weight by visiting the Healthy Holiday Challenge registration webpage.
- Choose to receive the weekly holiday health tips and challenges and/or participate in self-reporting weight in and out challenge. If you need assistance weighing in, please contact email@example.com.
- Receive an incentive from our partnering healthcare providers that will be distributed on campus at a later date and/or mailed
For questions, please contact the Wellness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.